Life is not about changing everything to fit exactly what you are looking for, it is about accepting your circumstances and making the best of them.
So often we expect perfection out of our family, friendships, lovers, and colleagues. This mindset will always leave you let down and disappointed.
Keeping your mind open, living in grace, and being accepting is one of the best ways to embark on this life journey.
I encourage everyone to practice acceptance in this ever changing world.
I am very pleased to announce that the new edition of Calling All Angels is available on Amazon to pre-order!
The official launch will be in January, just in time for New Year's resolutions and inspiration.
I hope you find guidance, hopefulness and peace by reading this book that I am so proud of.
I love sharing with you!
As we move through life it is important to set goals for yourself.
Without a goal, you are aimlessly moving through life, working merely for the status quo.
God has designed us for lives that are filled with grace, blessings and love.
Each day it is important to remind yourselves of the goals for the day. I like to do this when I wake up. Even the smallest goal of accomplishing five items on my to-do list feels good. When you consistently set and accomplish manageable goals, you get closer to fulfilling larger scale goals. This is a process that if practiced can lead to major, life changing results!
If there is something in your life you want to change you NEED a goal. You need to remind yourself daily of this goal, visualize how you will feel once you have accomplished this and just keep putting all the positive energy you can behind your efforts.
It is amazing how small mindset changes can alter your lifes direction.
I urge you all to sit down and contemplate a list of short term and long term goals.
Beside each, think of ways you can work towards accomplishing these items each and everyday.
Remember, setbacks are part of life - do not be too harsh on yourself. Just keep propelling yourself in the right direction.
I recently wanted to find a publisher to re-publish my book, Calling All Angels. I had self published it and did not get the result I had hoped for. So I hired an assistant who helped me reach out to publishers across the US and before we knew it, we found someone. Now, I am weeks away from a NEW version of my book and I am very satisfied I was able to check off this goal on my list. Hiring someone to help me was the key to my success in accomplishing this - had I not taken that step, I may not have gotten my desired result.
I hope this inspires you to keep achieving!
Your mindset and energy determine the direction of your day.
A strong morning ritual helps set things into motion.
Do you have a routine that leads to a positive life?
My tips for a good energy day:
Wake up thankful
Set your intentions
Eat a healthy meal
Greet others with kindness
Do something nice for a stranger
In times of adversity, remember and count your blessings
I hope my tips will help you stay in the good energy realm throughout your day.
Recently I endured a saddening loss. At times I felt hopeless and lost. Other times I felt peace knowing someone was in heaven surrounded by angels and God.
There are so many emotions that one is faced with when dealing with loss.
Throughout this, I have constantly had to remind myself to stay positive and spread warmth and love in my daily tasks.
We often retreat within ourselves when things are difficult or sad but remind yourself that you are resilient and you can overcome this pain and hardship.
Positivity sounds simple but it not always is. I hope this post inspires you to keep your head up, keep smiling and keep sending positive vibes into the universe.
"There is never a loss without a gain, there is only transformation." - Dr. John Demartini
"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming." - Pablo Nerudo
"To rush is to miss the experience."
"Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently."
"There is no Love of Life without despair of life."
"Those who are willing to be vulnerable move among mysteries."
"Perfect is the enemy of good." - Voltaire
"Stories can conquer fear, you know. They can make the heart bigger."
"There is always time for a story that can transport people to another place." - JK Rowling
"And what did you want? To call myself beloved, to feel myself beloved on the earth."
"Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet."
"That's all we have, finally, the words and they had better be the right ones."
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls, the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Khalil Gibran
"Travel brings power and love back into your life." - Rumi
"I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there."
I read this today and wanted to share it with you all.
1. Grief reveals us. It strips the skin from us and shows us who we are without the day to day adornments that we layer up with. It also shows us who others are. Sometimes there are surprises.
2. Self inquiry is uncomfortable but crucial.
3. There are some relationships that it’s necessary to take a step back from. There are some that require two steps back. Or three.
4. Creativity is always a good idea.
5. At times of crisis, soulmates step forward. They softly, quietly gather up our torn, scattered pieces and gently help to put us back together. They can do this in person or from afar. They’re magical that way.
6. Some hugs stay with us forever.
7. It’s ok not to have all the answers. Or any answer. It’s ok not to know, or not to be sure. It’s ok to be human and imperfect and make a mess of the moment or the day or the week.
8. The answer to every problem can be found in the eyes of a dog.
9. Being brave enough to be vulnerable is really necessary. It’s also really damn hard. But it truly is in those brutally bare moments that we receive the truths we most need.
10. People pleasing is a non paying position. Do not apply for that job.
11. It will never be completely easy. Whatever “it” is. For every moment of bright brilliance there will be many more moments of wading through deep marshes in thick fog wondering WTF is actually going on. Hang in there.
12. We are each of us enough.
13. We can never fully accept anyone else until we are able to fully accept ourselves. Just when you think you’ve got your Self Acceptance Crown nice and straight, someone will come along and knock it off. It’s ok.
14. Some wounds reopen after long decades have passed. Listen to their story but do not be defined by their words. Gently remind them that their time has passed.
15. Every time the words “I love you” are uttered, a flower grows, a heart heals, a tide turns and a body breathes. Say those words often. And say them to yourself.
You hear the word Peace in the media everyday...how do we achieve it? Where can it be found? Why doesn't it exist?
In order to create a peaceful world, we must look within ourselves. Peace is a state of being, a mindset and a lifestyle wrapped into one. It must be exercised daily without excuse.
Selfishness, prejudice and racism are three things that come to my mind immediately when I think about what Peaceful living does NOT tolerate.
We must work to rid our world of these three poisons in order to achieve a loving world. It is possible but it takes a high level of consciousness and self awareness that I believe all humans are capable of.
So I leave you with my final thought: practice peace in every situation, always.
Challenges, hardships and conflict are a part of everyone's daily existence. How you handle these situations is what is important. Instead of fearing karma, face things with grace. Grace is the opposite of karma.
We always hear, what you say and do comes back to you in some form. Instead of fearing karma for the mistakes you've made, You can live with grace and show graciousness to others in all situations.
This may be difficult at first. Your human tendency is to react emotionally regardless of whether it is a positive or negative emotion. Facing life with graciousness in mind means setting aside your emotional reaction and focusing on peace and forgiveness. Graciousness embodies your attitude of forgiveness, kindness and positivety.
Graciousness is acceptance of others regardless of their attitude.
I encourage you all to embrace this way of life and promote a more peaceful world.
I would like to write a new book just on the word peace. And what comes to me is, is there peace at any price? We will discuss this thought next week.
If you have ever been deeply hurt, how have you found a process to release and heal? You are not alone. Most people have had hurtful situations occur at different points in their life.
One way I have found helpful is to talk out your feelings to a trusted person. Whether that is a family member, friend, or professional - voicing your inner feelings and hurt is instrumental in releasing the pain and taking steps to move forward.
Find ways to let go and move to a place where you can honor yourself and your ability to avoid these particular situations. Change your environment, make lists of the things that are positive in your life, and focus on letting go of the hurtful negativity.
Hardships are inevitable, how we handle them is what is truly important.
There is a strong creative force within you that is constantly available to guide you in everything that you do. When you call upon that force, it will assist you in this process.
August, 4th 2016